March 14, 2009

Instead of doing the work, I shall complain about it

I was just thinking about where I can register general complaints. I figure this is the place to do it!

I'm on spring 'break' now, but it seems I have the equivalent of three weeks worth of homework to do. I have to do some kind of project on human rights (obviously a relaxation-inducing topic), write as much poetry as possible, and do some journals. I ran out of journal topics before the end of grade ten - need to wade 300 words into a bunch of random topics, which is too much for an irrelevant topic, and far too little for anything that's actually worth thinking about. I also need to think about a model of the universe (this will probably wind up being an enlarged photo of my face in the end).

I also need to figure out the chords to The Best Of Jill Hives!

2 comments:

Iris said...

pick objects around your house and journal about those. unless there are prescribed topics...

Bishop said...

Ooh, that's a good idea - there are plenty of cool things around here. Thanks, Pix!