February 21, 2009

Hey guys!

I know, I know. You're all pretty mad at me. I was in charge of your sole source of entertainment, this blog, and I neglected it. But I'm certain you'll forgive me when you see what I'm posting for your benefit!

Scoping around craigslist, I found a local band called Thee Ahs looking for someone to open for them. So I checked out their myspace, and lo, I had a new favourite band. To imagine how a band can be this good - well, it's a waste of time. Obviously, bands like this just blink into existence. Argal, I give you:


Enjoy!

Of course, I couldn't respond to the ad, as the night they were playing happened to be the night of the City School cabaret. Plus, I didn't have a band that could open for anything until the day before said cababret. And that still needs some hammering out, you understand.

No comments: